Developer BiographyHis full name is Philip A. S. Robinson, he is currently a Designer working at Lionhead Studios. Here is his industry experience:
- B&W2: Battle of the Gods (2006) [joint-Lead designer]
- Black & White 2 (2005) [Designer]
- Fable (2004) [Scripter]
- Rolling 2 design (incomplete)
- Rolling (2002?) [Scripter & Replay cameras]
- Incoming Forces [Lead scripter]
Philip ran his own "company" with a old school friend, beginning whilst at university, and together they created numerous expansion packs for a multitude of PC titles. Most of the expansion packs were unofficial and published by companies unwilling or unable to get official licenses.
- Subversion: The Official add-on to Incoming [Design & Scripting]
- An unofficial Dungeon Keeper expansion pack [Level creation]
- A unofficial level pack for Blood [3D level creation]
- The first unofficial expansion pack for Red Alert [Design, Scripting]
The following were created but remained unpublished for various reasons; most due to not being able to get a deal with a development studio or publisher:
- An expansion for GTA [Design & Scripting]
- An expansion for Dark Reign [AI scripting and level creation]
Contributed by Philip Robinson (1) on Mar 29, 2006.
If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.