Developer BiographyPierre Estève is a French composer, very well known in featuring soundtracks for video games. In each project he tends to explore different soundscapes:
- Barbarian choirs for Dragon Lore 2
- Techno hard trash for Virus
- Baroque and contemporary music for the second world in Obscura
- Celtic mysteries for Atlantis: The Lost Tales
- Chinese and Tibetan music for Beyond Atlantis
- Classical music for Atlantis Evolution
- Ritual and religious music for Deo Gratias
He currently prepares the next albums of his MADe IN series produced by Shooting Star: AIR and STONE, for which he has enriched his fabulous collection of world instruments. He prepares exceptional sounds, recorded in prehistoric caves playing on stalactites and stalagmites!
Contributed by patricia ruscito (1) on Jun 05, 2008.
If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.