Developer BiographyAdam Davidson began working for Acclaim Entertainment as a Quality Assurance tester in 1998. He tested several games during his testing stint. He became a QA project lead in 1999 and led the following titles:
- Maya the Bee (CGB) - PAL only (Crawfish)
- Shadowman (N64) - NTSC and PAL (Acclaim Studios Teeside)
- Trickstyle (PC) (Criterion Studios)
- South Park: Chef's Love Shack (PS2 and PC) - NTSC (Acclaim Studios Austin)
- Jeremy McGrath Motocross (N64) - NTSC and PAL (Acclaim Studios SLC)
- Dave Mirra BMX (PS2) - E3 Demo and NTSC* (Z-Axis)
*Note: Adam left Acclaim Entertainment for Rockstar Games very early on during the testing of DM:BMX and Chris Knowles took over the project in his absence.
- Midnight Club (PS2) - NTSC and PAL (Angel Studios)
- Oni (PC and PS2) - NTSC and PAL (Bungie/Rockstar Canada)
- Max Payne (PC) - (Remedy/3DRealms)
- Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2) - NTSC and PAL (DMA Design)
After Rockstar, Adam worked for NCSoft. He is currently the Lead Producer with L5 Games.
Contributed by Adam Davidson (5) on Mar 07, 2002. [revised by : Jeanne (76656)].