Login RequiredWe're grateful that you're willing to contribute to MobyGames, as it makes MobyGames better for everyone. Thank you! However, you're not currently logged in as a registered user, which we require for most contributions to the system. If you have an account, you can log in here. If you don't have an account, please read below:
MobyGames secure server will encrypt your logon and password for your security. If you received an error message when you tried to use our secure server, sign in using our standard server.
Once you have successfully logged on, you will be redirected back to where you came from. Your password and email address will NOT be retransmitted.
Registering a user account is free and benefits you directly. By getting a free user account, all additions you make to the system will have your user information linked to them and displayed next to your contributions, giving you proper credit for your work and information. It also lets you amass Contribution Points (also displayed next to your contributions), which show other users of the system just how helpful you've been. We also SERVE NO POPUP ads for registered users.
When registering a free account, we don't force you to enter details you don't want anyone to know. Of course, if you want to, you can enter those details to share with other registered users. And your information is not used for commercial purposes. We just want to give credit where credit is due, so why not register a free account today? Just go to the main page and click Create Account to get started.
- The Minterview: Commodore Format, Issue 19 April 92 p52 -- Interview with Jeff Minter on the 10th Anniversary of the Mutant Camels.
- Old coders never die... they only fade away -- Feature in Commodore Format (Issue 22, Jul 92, p54) that lists companies and programmers that made the Commodore 64 great.
- Minter -- Column for Zzap! magazine by Jeff Minter
- Wikipedia: Jeff Minter -- Article in the open encyclopedia
- Slay it with Flowers -- Interview from Jan 1986 UK gaming magazine Zzap!64
- stinkin' thinkin' -- Jeff Minter's blog
- Twitter -- His personal account.
- Jeff Minter -- Facebook
- Jeff Minter (Llamasoft) – Interview -- Jeff Minter sits down with Arcade Attack to discuss his great work in the video game industry.
- Interview: Jeff Minter (CVG, Sept. 22, 2005) -- The legendary Llama master on retro gaming, assorted beasties and his new software synth
Neonfor Xbox 360
- Halycon Days -- Interview with Jeff Minter.
- Llamatron "Read Me" File -- The readme file released with all games by Llamasoft. Written by Jeff "Yak" Minter.
- The official Llamasoft website -- Official webpage of Llamasoft. Contains news and an extensive history of the software company.