Login RequiredWe're grateful that you're willing to contribute to MobyGames, as it makes MobyGames better for everyone. Thank you! However, you're not currently logged in as a registered user, which we require for most contributions to the system. If you have an account, you can log in here. If you don't have an account, please read below:
MobyGames secure server will encrypt your logon and password for your security. If you received an error message when you tried to use our secure server, sign in using our standard server.
Once you have successfully logged on, you will be redirected back to where you came from. Your password and email address will NOT be retransmitted.
Registering a user account is free and benefits you directly. By getting a free user account, all additions you make to the system will have your user information linked to them and displayed next to your contributions, giving you proper credit for your work and information. It also lets you amass Contribution Points (also displayed next to your contributions), which show other users of the system just how helpful you've been. We also SERVE NO POPUP ads for registered users.
When registering a free account, we don't force you to enter details you don't want anyone to know. Of course, if you want to, you can enter those details to share with other registered users. And your information is not used for commercial purposes. We just want to give credit where credit is due, so why not register a free account today? Just go to the main page and click Create Account to get started.
- The Pet Person - David Crane -- Interview from December 1985 UK gaming magazine Zzap!64
- LinkedIn -- professional profile
- David Crane Interview for Arcade Attack -- A nice and informative interview that looks back at some of David's most respected work including Pitfall! and his work at both Atari and Activision.
- David Crane's website -- Website with a list of his games, CV, awards and press information.
- David Crane | Retro Gamer -- Interview with magazine Retrogamer (January 2014)
- Legends of the C64 -- Dedicated to legendary pioneering companies and programmers, includes an original article with additional reproduced articles from classic gaming magazines - featuring David Crane.
- Another day... Another subroutine... -- 1984 interview in Big K magazine.