Login RequiredWe're grateful that you're willing to contribute to MobyGames, as it makes MobyGames better for everyone. Thank you! However, you're not currently logged in as a registered user, which we require for most contributions to the system. If you have an account, you can log in here. If you don't have an account, please read below:
MobyGames secure server will encrypt your logon and password for your security. If you received an error message when you tried to use our secure server, sign in using our standard server.
Once you have successfully logged on, you will be redirected back to where you came from. Your password and email address will NOT be retransmitted.
Registering a user account is free and benefits you directly. By getting a free user account, all additions you make to the system will have your user information linked to them and displayed next to your contributions, giving you proper credit for your work and information. It also lets you amass Contribution Points (also displayed next to your contributions), which show other users of the system just how helpful you've been. We also SERVE NO POPUP ads for registered users.
When registering a free account, we don't force you to enter details you don't want anyone to know. Of course, if you want to, you can enter those details to share with other registered users. And your information is not used for commercial purposes. We just want to give credit where credit is due, so why not register a free account today? Just go to the main page and click Create Account to get started.
- Bill Tiller interview -- by Adventure Advocate (July 2006)
- The rise and fall of Full Throttle -- an interview with Bill Tiller about
Full Throttle, as well as the canned sequel, on Adventure Classic Gaming (29th August 2008)
- Bill Tiller about A Vampyre Story and beyond -- Just before its release, Tiller talks about A Vampyre Story and its future sequel, focusing on his artistic and storytelling choices (Adventure Classic Gaming - 19.09.2008)
- An Interview with Bill Tiller -- Tiller is interviewed alongside Gene Mocsy regarding the in-development title, A Vampyre Story 2: A Bat's Tale, with Adventure Gamers (May 31st, 2009).
- Bill Tiller about A Vampyre Story -- Bill Tiller talks about his new game, difficulties finding a publisher, and how Autumn Moon Studios work.
- Bill Tiller Interview (Oct. 30, 2004) -- Xequted staff members chat with Bill Tiller, CEO and founder of
Autumn Moon Entertainment, about the upcoming game A Vampyre Story.