We are always looking for ways to have more complete and accurate information in MobyGames. Please use this page to contribute biographies and portraits. There is no online system for contributing nicknames and aliases for people. However, we will gladly take submissions via email.
As always, thanks for helping out.
|Portraits -||Submit portraits.|
|Related Sites -||Links to websites related to the developer.|
|Corrections -||Submit a correction.|
|Biographies -||Submit a biography.|
- The Minterview: Commodore Format, Issue 19 April 92 p52 -- Interview with Jeff Minter on the 10th Anniversary of the Mutant Camels.
- Old coders never die... they only fade away -- Feature in Commodore Format (Issue 22, Jul 92, p54) that lists companies and programmers that made the Commodore 64 great.
- Minter -- Column for Zzap! magazine by Jeff Minter
- Wikipedia: Jeff Minter -- Article in the open encyclopedia
- Slay it with Flowers -- Interview from Jan 1986 UK gaming magazine Zzap!64
- stinkin' thinkin' -- Jeff Minter's blog
- Interview: Jeff Minter (CVG, Sept. 22, 2005) -- The legendary Llama master on retro gaming, assorted beasties and his new software synth
Neonfor Xbox 360
- Halycon Days -- Interview with Jeff Minter.
- Llamatron "Read Me" File -- The readme file released with all games by Llamasoft. Written by Jeff "Yak" Minter.