We are always looking for ways to have more complete and accurate information in MobyGames. Please use this page to contribute biographies and portraits. There is no online system for contributing nicknames and aliases for people. However, we will gladly take submissions via email.
As always, thanks for helping out.
|Portraits -||Submit portraits.|
|Related Sites -||Links to websites related to the developer.|
|Corrections -||Submit a correction.|
|Biographies -||Submit a biography.|
- 2007 interview -- on GameSpot, about her past work and
Gray Matter(29th January 2007)
- Jane's blog -- development blog on the Gray Matter website
- Interview with Jane Jensen (December 2007) -- on La Aventura es la Aventura
- 1999 Interview with Jane -- on AdventureClassicGaming
- 2003 Interview -- Another AdventureClassicGaming.com interview
- Escapist Interview (Sep. 25, 2007) -- Paul Rice talks with Jane about her past, present and future.
- Jane Jensen's Website -- Her website which mentions what she is currently doing, some of the games she worked on, and the books she has written.