We are always looking for ways to have more complete and accurate information in MobyGames. Please use this page to contribute biographies and portraits. There is no online system for contributing nicknames and aliases for people. However, we will gladly take submissions via email.
As always, thanks for helping out.
|Portraits -||Submit portraits.|
|Related Sites -||Links to websites related to the developer.|
|Corrections -||Submit a correction.|
|Biographies -||Submit a biography.|
- A Chat with Chris Crawford -- An Armchair Arcade interview with Chris Crawford, focusing on comparing artificial personalities in his early
Sibootgame and The Sims.
- Halcyon Days -- Chris Crawford interview in Halcyon Days: Interviews with Classic Computer and Video Game Programmers, a 1997 book by
James Hague(with an introduction by John Romero).
- Erasmatazz -- Chris Crawford's homepage, including links to his articles on game design and his simulations for the Macintosh.
- Interview on Game Design -- Interview by Insider's Look on theswapmeet.com, focusing on game design.
- The Art of Computer Game Design -- Electronic version of Chris Crawford's 1982 book on computer game design.