We are always looking for ways to have more complete and accurate information in MobyGames. Please use this page to contribute biographies and portraits. There is no online system for contributing nicknames and aliases for people. However, we will gladly take submissions via email.
As always, thanks for helping out.
|Portraits -||Submit portraits.|
|Related Sites -||Links to websites related to the developer.|
|Corrections -||Submit a correction.|
|Biographies -||Submit a biography.|
- Triggers and Retreads Designing Great Games -- A recap of Roger E Pedersen's 2006 Austin Indie Game COnference lecture on "Designing Great Games."
- "Specialty Majors Are the Rage on Some Campuses" -- Bloomfield College (NJ) Adjunct Professor Roger E Pedersen discusses game courses and value.
- Can Game Mechanics Control And Influence The Player? -- Roger E Pedersen's Masters Thesis from UAT on psychology and game design
- GameDev.net - An Interview With Roger Pedersen -- A down to earth chat about gaming and how Roger E Pedersen started in the video/PC gaming business.
- Pedersen's Principles on Game Design and Production (Taiwan) -- Pedersen's Principles on Game Design and Production By Roger Pedersen rewritten for an Asian audience.