We are always looking for ways to have more complete and accurate information in MobyGames. Please use this page to contribute biographies and portraits. There is no online system for contributing nicknames and aliases for people. However, we will gladly take submissions via email.
As always, thanks for helping out.
|Portraits -||Submit portraits.|
|Related Sites -||Links to websites related to the developer.|
|Corrections -||Submit a correction.|
|Biographies -||Submit a biography.|
- Old coders never die... they only fade away -- Feature in Commodore Format (Issue 22, Jul 92, p53) that lists companies and programmers that made the Commodore 64 great.
- Crowther: Super being a superstar! -- Interview by Zzap! with the then 19 year old whizz kid.
- Antony Crowther | LinkedIn -- professional profile
- Legends of the C64 -- Dedicated to legendary pioneering companies and programmers, includes an original article with additional reproduced articles from classic gaming magazines - featuring Tony Crowther and video of Trap demo.
- 64 World's Greatest Games Machine! -- Opinion from Mr Crowther on the Commodore 64.