Developer BIOStarting in 1995, Sam Lewis ran Kesmai Corporation’s live service, GameStorm. He also was a producer for EA.Com.
At Sony Online Entertainment, Sam worked on Star Wars: Galaxies both as a senior systems designer and content designer.
Until April of 2009 Sam was the Lead Game Designer for Cartoon Network’s upcoming MMO, FusionFall. Now Sam is with the design team at ZeniMax Online.
- Flying Scythe Monkey) -- Sam Lewis' Web site. It focuses on MMO system design, in particular resolution and business game systems.
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Movies (Premiere Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Galaxies - Episode III Rage of the Wookiees (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Galaxies - The Total Experience (2005), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Galaxies - Trials of Obi-Wan (2005), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries (1996), Activision, Inc.
- MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat (1995), Activision, Inc.
- MechWarrior 2: Expansion Pack - Ghost Bear's Legacy (1995), Activision, Inc.
- BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat (1994), Extreme Entertainment Group, Inc.
- Shadowrun (1994), SEGA of America, Inc.
- MechWarrior (1993), Activision, Inc.
- Renegade Legion: Interceptor (1990), Strategic Simulations, Inc.