If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOShinichi Seya (瀬谷辰宇) is a game developer, programmer, and musician from Nagoya, Japan. Seya joined SunSoft at age 18, working part time as a sound engineer on numerous titles for a variety of platforms, often credited as About SS.
After four years at SunSoft, he was part of the group that left in 1993 to establish Prism Kikaku, today known as Nippon Ichi Software, where he worked as a sound engineer and later as a lead programmer until he left around 2000 to work as a freelance programmer, working on pachinko machine software.
After six years freelance, he joined Dorasu as a development director, where he still works today.
- AXRIA Retro World (2012),
- Honoo no Ryōrijin: Cooking Fighter Hao (1998), Nippon Ichi Software Inc.
- Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (1998), Nippon Ichi Software Inc.
- Jigsaw Island: Japan Graffiti (1996), Nippon Ichi Software Inc.
- Dual Orb II (1994), I'Max Corp.
- Pieces (1994), Hori Electric Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Gimmick (1992), SunSoft
- Super Fantasy Zone (1992), SunSoft
- Trip World (1992), SunSoft
- Batman: Return of the Joker (1991), Sun Corporation of America
- Blaster Master Boy (1991), SunSoft
- Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1991), SunSoft
- The Manhole (1991), Activision, Inc.
- Shi-Kin-Joh (1991), SunSoft
- Super Spy Hunter (1991), SunSoft
- Ufouria: The Saga (1991), SunSoft
- Batman (1990), SunSoft
- Batman: The Video Game (1990), Sun Corporation of America
- Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990), Sun Corporation of America
- Journey to Silius (1990), SunSoft
- Benkei Gaiden (1989), SunSoft