Shinichi Seya (瀬谷辰宇) is a game developer, programmer, and musician from Nagoya, Japan. Seya joined SunSoft
at age 18, working part time as a sound engineer on numerous titles for a variety of platforms, often credited as About SS
After four years at SunSoft, he was part of the group that left in 1993 to establish Prism Kikaku
, today known as Nippon Ichi Software
, where he worked as a sound engineer and later as a lead programmer until he left around 2000 to work as a freelance programmer, working on pachinko machine software.
After six years freelance, he joined Dorasu
as a development director, where he still works today.
- AXRIA Retro World (2012),
- Honoo no Ryōrijin: Cooking Fighter Hao (1998), Nippon Ichi Software Inc.
- Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (1998), Nippon Ichi Software Inc.
- Jigsaw Island: Japan Graffiti (1996), Nippon Ichi Software Inc.
- Dual Orb II (1994), I'Max Corp.
- Pieces (1994), Hori Electric Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Gimmick (1992), SunSoft
- Super Fantasy Zone (1992), SunSoft
- Trip World (1992), SunSoft
- Blaster Master Boy (1991), SunSoft
- Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1991), SunSoft
- The Manhole (1991), Activision, Inc.
- Shi-Kin-Joh (1991), SunSoft
- Super Spy Hunter (1991), SunSoft
- Batman (1990), SunSoft
- Batman: The Video Game (1990), Sun Corporation of America
- Benkei Gaiden (1989), SunSoft