If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOSimon Ffinch is currently the Design Director with Trion World Network Inc., publisher and developer of server-based dynamic online games.
Previously Mr. Ffinch worked for Electronic Arts (Development Director), Lego System A/S (Software Producer) and Microprose (Lead Engineer/Producer).
Also Known As
- Simon Finch
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- RIFT (2011), Trion World Network, Inc.
- The Godfather II (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Godfather: The Game (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Everything or Nothing (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Freekstyle (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Black & White (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Birth of the Federation (1999), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Star Trek: Generations (1997), MicroProse Ltd.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - A Final Unity (1995), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Echoes from the Past (1994), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Batman: Return of the Joker (1992), Sun Corporation of America
- Omni-Play Basketball (1989), Mindscape, Inc.
- Major Indoor Soccer League (1987), Mindscape, Inc.
- Superstar Ice Hockey (1987), Mindscape, Inc.
- Superstar Indoor Sports (1987), Advance Software Ltd.
- SuperStar Soccer (1987), Mindscape, Inc.