Simon Ffinch is currently the Design Director with Trion World Network Inc.
, publisher and developer of server-based dynamic online games.
Previously Mr. Ffinch worked for Electronic Arts
(Development Director), Lego System A/S
(Software Producer) and Microprose
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- RIFT (2011), Trion World Network, Inc.
- The Godfather II (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Godfather: The Game (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Everything or Nothing (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Freekstyle (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Black & White (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Birth of the Federation (1999), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Star Trek: Generations (1997), MicroProse Ltd.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - A Final Unity (1995), Spectrum Holobyte, Inc.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Echoes from the Past (1994), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Batman: Return of the Joker (1992), Sun Corporation of America
- Omni-Play Basketball (1989), Mindscape, Inc.
- Major Indoor Soccer League (1987), Mindscape, Inc.
- Superstar Ice Hockey (1987), Mindscape, Inc.
- Superstar Indoor Sports (1987), Advance Software Ltd.
- SuperStar Soccer (1987), Mindscape, Inc.