Developer BIOJeremy started his career in the games industry in 1998 at Interplay Productions, where he worked as a QA tester on such A-list titles as the original Baldur's Gate, Fallout 2 , and Descent 3. He also worked on titles such as VR Baseball 2000 and Freespace 2.
In 2000 he left Interplay and worked in other industries for the next 10 years. In 2010, Jeremy rejoined the games industry, getting hired by Blizzard Entertainment where he worked as a Technical Support forum rep for World of Warcraft: Cataclysm and Diablo 3.
Jeremy joined the World of Warcraft development team in 2011 as a Technical Writer, working on World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Descent³ / Descent³: Mercenary (2001), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Descent³ (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Descent³ and Descent³ Mercenary (Dual Jewel Release) (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Baldur's Gate (1998), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Fallout 2 (1998), Interplay Productions, Inc.