Jon came to the game business in 1996 as an intern with DreamWorks Interactive
. At the time, Jon was working toward his MFA in Screenwriting at USC. After receiving his degree, Jon served as a producer and designer on a variety of DreamWorks games, including Clive Barkers Undying.
He continued to pursue screenwriting, and in 2003 was awarded the Best Comedy Screenplay award at the Austin Film Festival for his screenplay, The Subcandidate
After DreamWorks Interactive was acquired by Electronic Arts
, Jon continued making games in a variety of creative roles in the Medal of Honor series, including both Writer and Creative Director on Medal of Honor Airborne.
Jon is now a writer for Insomniac Games
, having recently shipped Resistance 3. He is currently working on a variety of projects.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Resistance 3 (2011), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Medal of Honor (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Clive Barker's Undying (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Trespasser: Jurassic Park (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Chaos Island: The Lost World - Jurassic Park (1997), DreamWorks Interactive L.L.C.
- Goosebumps: Attack of the Mutant (1997), DreamWorks Interactive L.L.C., Microsoft Corporation
- Someone's in the Kitchen! (1996), Microsoft Corporation