From an interview with Digital Entertainment News, Aug 6th, 2004:
"My first game was published 20 years ago in the heady days of the 8-bit home computers. I worked for a number of companies freelance until around 15 years ago when I finally came in house. I’ve worked for companies including Eidos, (then Domark Software), SCI and Sega in the UK, Spain, Germany, Hong Kong and briefly Japan. Around 8 years ago I finally made the move to the states and have since worked for Bethesda Softworks, Legend Entertainment, Pandemic Studios and now 2015. I have over 30 published titles on almost every platform from the last 20 years, including the most recent crop of consoles. I’ve been working as a lead programmer for around 10 years, and also as Technical Director at Pandemic. I started to specialize in game AI about the time I moved to the states."Source
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- The Sims 2 (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Men of Valor (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Triple Play 2002 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard (1998), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- XCar: Experimental Racing (1997), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- SkyNET (1996), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- T-Mek (1996), WizardWorks Software
- Marko's Magic Football (1993), Domark Group Ltd.
- Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf (1992), Domark Software Ltd.
- Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones (1991), Storm, Tradewest, Inc.
- Pit-Fighter (1991), Domark Software Ltd.
- R.B.I. Baseball 2 (1991), Domark Software Ltd.
- Taito's Super Space Invaders (1991), Domark Software Ltd.
- ThunderJaws (1991), Domark Software Ltd.
- Trivial Pursuit (1991), Domark Software Ltd.