If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOFrom an interview with Digital Entertainment News, Aug 6th, 2004:
"My first game was published 20 years ago in the heady days of the 8-bit home computers. I worked for a number of companies freelance until around 15 years ago when I finally came in house. I’ve worked for companies including Eidos, (then Domark Software), SCI and Sega in the UK, Spain, Germany, Hong Kong and briefly Japan. Around 8 years ago I finally made the move to the states and have since worked for Bethesda Softworks, Legend Entertainment, Pandemic Studios and now 2015. I have over 30 published titles on almost every platform from the last 20 years, including the most recent crop of consoles. I’ve been working as a lead programmer for around 10 years, and also as Technical Director at Pandemic. I started to specialize in game AI about the time I moved to the states."
Also Known As
- Andy Taylor
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- The Sims 2 (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Men of Valor (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Triple Play 2002 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard (1998), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- XCar: Experimental Racing (1997), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- SkyNET (1996), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- T-Mek (1996), WizardWorks Software
- Marko's Magic Football (1993), Domark Group Ltd.
- Desert Strike: Return to the Gulf (1992), Domark Software Ltd.
- Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones (1991), Storm, Tradewest, Inc.
- Pit-Fighter (1991), Domark Software Ltd.
- R.B.I. Baseball 2 (1991), Domark Software Ltd.
- Taito's Super Space Invaders (1991), Domark Software Ltd.
- ThunderJaws (1991), Domark Software Ltd.
- Trivial Pursuit (1991), Domark Software Ltd.