If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMike Suarez is a 20-year veteran of the hardcore gaming industry with extensive experience in marketing and product development and currently serves as MumboJumbo's Vice President of Business Development. Prior to joining MumboJumbo, Mike was Vice President at Rockstar Games. In May 1996 he was the Executive Producer for BMG Interactive Entertainment.
Mike began his career in the marketing department at Electronic Arts and later founded his own development studio, Pacific Gameworks which created Michael Jordan In-Flight for the PC. He was also a pioneer in early multi-player gaming, managing product development for Heat.net.
Mike majored in Political Science at UC Berkeley.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Mike Suarez
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Discovery! Seek & Find Adventure (2008), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Little Farm (2008), MumboJumbo, LLC
- 7 Wonders II (2007), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Luxor 3 (2007), MumboJumbo, LLC
- The Office (2007), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Reaxxion (2006), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Monkey Hero (1999), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Spec Ops: Rangers Lead the Way (1998), Ripcord Games
- Courier Crisis (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Vigilance (1997), SegaSoft, Inc.
- Spider (1996), BMG Interactive Entertainment
- Michael Jordan in Flight (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- F-14 Tomcat (1990), Activision, Inc.
- Joe Montana Football (1990), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Motocross (1989), Gamestar
- Tongue of the Fatman (1989), Activision, Inc.
- Commando (1988), Activision, Inc.
- FaceOff! (1987), Gamestar
- Sanxion (1986), Thalamus Ltd