Dirk Jones has worked on nearly a dozen games, beginning with Duke Nukem 3D
for the PC. During his career, Dirk has worked on platforms including the PC, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and GameCube. His responsibilities have covered world texture creation, character design, modeling, skinning, animation and art direction. Dirk was a founding partner of Rebel Boat Rocker
, and also hailed from n-Space
, where he worked on the GameCube title Geist
. Dirk is currently an artist and animator at Pi Studios
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Rock Band (2008), MTV Games
- Call of Duty 3 (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Mary-Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16: Licensed to Drive (2003), Acclaim Entertainment Ltd., Dualstar Interactive
- Duke Nukem Advance (2002), Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes (2000), Infogrames, Inc.
- Duke Nukem 3D (1998), Tec Toy Indústria de Brinquedos S.A.
- Duke Nukem 64 (1997), GT Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Duke Nukem 3D (1996), FormGen, Inc.
- Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (1996), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Duke Nukem 3D: Plutonium Pak (1996), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Realms of Chaos (1995), Apogee Software, Ltd.