If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMichael has eight years in the game industry starting with Aramat Productions in 96', a small independant developer located near Portland Ore. working on the Playstation Sci-Fi title "Dead Unity". Michael is credited on Dead unity as well as the THQ titles WCW vs. NWO, and they're fighting game "VS".
He then went to N-Space Inc. located in Orlando Fl. to take the Art Director position on Danger Girl based off of the popular comic book license. There he also has credits on Duke Nukem "land of the Babes", and worked on the Duke Nukem 2k project published by Take 2 Interactive.
From there he worked as Lead Artist for Boss Game Studios in Seattle Wa where he worked on an Xbox demo for the Sequel IXR "International Extreme Racing", and an Original Internal multi-skew console title " Film@11"
After that, Michael took a Lead Artist position for Jaleco Inc, in Boulder Co. He has worked on Trailer Park Tycoon, Goblin Commander "unleash the Horde" and is the Primary Lead Artist on the Sequel Goblin Commander II.
Michael also is part owner of the mobile game based company "Static Reactor Studios" where he is currently developing titles for Web Based browser, PDA and Cell phone technology.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- EverQuest II: Sentinel's Fate (2010), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Make It Good (2009),
- EverQuest II: The Shadow Odyssey (2008), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark (2007), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Saints Row (2006), THQ Inc.
- EverQuest II: Desert of Flames (2005), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde (2003), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Trailer Park Tycoon (2002), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Danger Girl (2000), THQ Inc.
- Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes (2000), Infogrames, Inc.