Cliff notes on EA Sound Designer - Jesse James Allen
- Started playing video games on a Magnavox Odyssey2 around 1979
- Owned his first keyboard sampler at age 13 (Casio SK-1)
- Convinced the Yamaha Music Corp to do a MIDI/Sampling/Synthesis seminar at his high school at age 16.
- Was voted “Most likely to be the next Herbie Hancock” by his graduating class
- Did the opening sound design for the Garth Brooks Denver tour at age 20
- Spent seven years under the alias name Kid Sonic (was featured on six EP/LP records during that time) creating dance and electronica style music.
- Under the alias "Kid Sonic" Jesse was named one of the top ten best local artists of the year in 1993 on KTCL radio in Colorado
- Remixed a track for Joi Cardwell called "You Got to Prey" that hit the #1 spot on the Billboard top 100 dance music charts for two weeks in a row in September of 1996
- Spent three years as the audio post engineer on “Emergency Vet’s” for Discovery Channel/Animal planet.
- Self-financed and produced three independent documentary films about Japanese sports car tuning: MR2DIE4 (1999), MR2DIE4 The Extreme Machines (2000) & Apotheosis (2003). The films were shot all over the United States. Jesse was the director, editor, music composer and sound designer for the films. The films sold world wide in a totally niche market via the Internet. The inspiration for the films came from the car videos found on Need For Speed 2
- Was Chief audio engineer at the prestigious Denver Center for The Performing Arts during the multi-million dollar production of a 10 hour play about Greek mythology called “Tantalus”
- Was the sound designer on the award winning documentary “Chiefs” mixed at Skywalker Sound
- After mixing a Broadway album (a tribute to Irving Berlin) Jesse started his career at Electronic Arts in 2002.
Sound Designer for Electronic Arts on:
NASCAR Thunder 2004
NASCAR 2005 Chase for the Cup
NASCAR 06 Total Team Control
NASCAR Sim Racing
Madden NFL 2005
Madden NFL 06
NCAA Football 2004
NCAA Football 2005
NFL Street 2
Need For Speed Underground
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove (2009), Big Fish Games, Inc
- Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove (Collector's Edition) (2009), Big Fish Games, Inc
- NASCAR 09 (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NASCAR 08 (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NFL Head Coach (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Superman Returns (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Walaber's Trampoline (2006),
- NASCAR SimRacing (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NASCAR Thunder 2004 (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NCAA Football 2004 (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed Underground (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.