Ed Daly started his career working at Simis
in 1996 as a technie for three years. He then co-founded the studio Wide Games
in 1999. The company eventually folded and Kuju Entertainment
decided to set up a new studio with most of the staff, which became Kuju Brighton
, specialising in casual console games, where he continued working. Ed Daly currently heads the UK development studio Zoë Mode Brighton
, the re-branded studio that was originally Kuju Brighton.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Chime (2010), OneBigGame, Valcon Games LLC
- Crush (2007), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- SingStar Anthems (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- EyeToy: Play 3 (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- EyeToy: Play 2 (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Army Men: Air Combat: The Elite Missions (2003), 3DO Company, The
- World War II: Prisoner of War (2002), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Ka-52 Team Alligator (2000), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Team Apache (1998), Mindscape, Inc.
- Xenocracy (1998), Grolier Interactive Inc.
- Terracide (1997), Eidos Interactive Ltd.