Rich began designing levels in 1986. His first project was a 50 level expansion of Donkey Kong Jr.
that never made it out of the paper map phase due to the fact that he was still in the 2nd grade. More officially he's been designing games since 2004, starting at High Voltage Software
, then hanging out in Austin and the Bay Area. As of 2012 he is a Level Designer at Arkane Studios
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall (2013), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Dishonored (2012), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- BioShock 2 (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009), Atari, Inc.
- Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars (2008), SouthPeak Interactive Corporation
- Family Guy Video Game! (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), Global Star Software Inc.