If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOSeth Mendelsohn joined Virgin Mastertronic / Arcadia Systems in 1989. Seth produced M.C. Kids (NES) Robin Hood Prince Of Thieves (NES, GB), Cool Spot (GB) Prince Of Persia (GB), Greg Norman Shark Attack (NES), Overlord (NES) and Caesar’s Palace (GB), which he also wrote the music for. He was also involved in the development of Corporation (Genesis), Chuck Rock (Genesis), World Trophy Soccer (Genesis) and Terminator (Genesis)
Seth took over PR and Advertising for the newly names Virgin Games from 1991 – 1993.
In 1993 Seth left the marketing department when he was asked to design Disney’s Aladdin for Sega and Disney. After wrapping up Aladdin, Seth joined the Disney’s Lion King team (Genesis, SNES) at Westwood Studios as lead designer. He did additional design work for Disney’s Jungle Book and well at the Game Boy, and Game Gear versions of Lion King.
Seth left Virgin Interactive Entertainment in 1994 to help start up Boss Game Studios as Creative Director. While at Boss, Seth designed Spider The Video Game.
Richard Garriott recruited Seth to the Ultima 9: Ascension team as lead designer and co project director in 1997. Seth was also reasonable for directing voice acting, and music creation.
Seth has been with The Walt Disney Company for over 7 years working at Disney Interactive, Walt Disney Park and Resorts Online and Walt Disney Internet Group. While with Disney, Seth has produced and designed Alias Underground, Brother Bear Puzzle, The Magical Gathering Vacation Planner and Mission: Space Online , Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) and Buzz Lightyear Astroblsters Online. Mission Space, VMK and Buzz Lightyear connected online gamers to Disney’s theme parks, a first for Disney. Presently Seth is the Director Of Product Development for international mobile. Seth’s mobile team is responsible for producing games for key Disney franchises like Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Chronicles Of Narnia and High School Musical.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Ultima IX: Ascension (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Spider (1996), BMG Interactive Entertainment
- Disney's The Jungle Book (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- The Lion King (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Disney's Aladdin (1993), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- M.C. Kids (1992), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Prince of Persia (1992), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Conan: The Cimmerian (1991), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Vengeance of Excalibur (1991), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Overlord (1990), Virgin Mastertronic Ltd.