If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Harry van Horen
Developer BIOHarry van Horen started in the gaming industry in 1983. In 1984 he joined the company Homesoft Benelux, the major game distributor and re-publisher in the Benelux as VP. He became MD in 1994 and headed up the company for 6 years.
He also is the owner of Rangeela BV, which started out in 1990 as the publisher of Hoog Spel, the first multi-platform games magazine in the Benelux. The magazine was discontinued in 2000 and currently the company's core business is games localisation.
Edit Bio | View History
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time (2010), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Imagine: Detective (2009), Ubisoft, Inc.
- StateShift (2007), Midas Interactive Entertainment Ltd.
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Coronel Indoor Kartracing (2003), Digital-XL
- Outlaws (1997), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II (1997), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- The Daedalus Encounter (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Discworld (1995), Psygnosis Limited
- Full Throttle (1995), Brasoft Produtos de Informática Ltda.
- Star Wars: Dark Forces (1995), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- The Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of Fate (1993), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1992), Lucasfilm Games LLC