Corey began his career at Artifact Entertainment
. While there he modeled, rigged and animated characters for the MMO Horizons: Empires of Estaria
After leaving Artifact, Corey moved out to sunny California, and began working at a small developer named Codefire
. While it was a short stint, Corey was able to brush up on his 3DS Max animation skills, which helped land him a job at Troika Games
Corey worked at Troika for just over 2 years. In that time, he had shipped The Temple of Elemental Evil
, of which he was the primary animator for player, NPC and monster characters. After finishing ToEE, Corey moved onto Troika's other project, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Corey then moved onto Electronic Arts Los Angeles
, to work on GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
. Corey was responsible for all of the first person weapon animations in the game. After GoldenEye shipped, Corey rolled onto the Medal of Honor: Dogs of War
team where he animated character death animations and in-game cinematic sequences. Feeling the need for change, Corey parted ways with EA, and had a short run at Super Villain Studios
, where he worked on Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
, before taking a job at Blizzard Entertainment.
Corey has been with Blizzard Entertainment
for the better part of 5 years now. For the past 3 years, he has been a Senior Cinematic Animator in the Cinematics department, where he has been working on StarCraft 2
- StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (2010), Blizzard Entertainment Europe
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Collector's Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Horizons: Empire of Istaria (2003), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (2003), Atari, Inc.