If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMichael Hadwin co-founded the mobile game development studio Fun Machine in 2011. Previously he was CEO / Creative Director of Skylab Entertainment in 2003. Michael co-founded and served as Vice President at Ritual Entertainment where he was the Art Director on several successful titles including: Quake Mission Pack #1, SiN, and Heavy Metal: FAKK 2. Prior to Ritual Entertainment, Michael worked at 3D Realms Entertainment where he played a key role in the marketing development of Duke Nukem 3D and Shadow Warrior.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (2013), Devolver Digital
- Disney Epic Mickey (2010), Disney Interactive Studios
- Disney Guilty Party (2010), Disney Interactive Studios
- Age of Booty (2008), Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse (2005), Aspyr Media, Inc.
- Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. 2 (2000), Gathering of Developers, Inc.
- Quake: The Offering (1999), id Software, Inc.
- Duke Nukem 3D (1998), Tec Toy Indústria de Brinquedos S.A.
- SiN (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Quake Mission Pack No 1: Scourge of Armagon (1997), id Software, Inc.
- Duke Nukem 3D (1996), FormGen, Inc.
- Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (1996), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Realms of Chaos (1995), Apogee Software, Ltd.