Sean Craig decided he wanted to make video games for a living at twelve years of age. He never really reconsidered that decision and has helped create games on platforms such as the Sega Saturn, the PC, the PSP, and the range of PlayStation consoles from the original to the Playstation III.
His first industry job was at New Level Software
, in Old Town, San Diego in 1995. After shipping Courier Crisis for the Playstation and the Sega Saturn, he moved to the Bay Area in 1998 to ship many titles for 3DO
and work with industry greats such as Bill Budge, Howard Scott Warshaw and Todd Frye.
In 2002 he went to work at Troika Games
to make Temple of Elemental Evil with Tim "Fallout" Cain.
In 2011 he's at Carbine Studios
in Orange County, working on a next generation MMORPG.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Death Jr. (2005), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Death Jr. (Limited Edition) (2005), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Warriors of Might and Magic (2001), 3DO Company, The
- Crusaders of Might and Magic (1999), 3DO Company, The
- Uprising 2: Lead and Destroy (1998), 3DO Company, The
- Courier Crisis (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.