Developer BIOMustafa Thamer, aka Moose, is a 18-year veteran of the video game industry with extensive experience developing game software and engines across multiple platforms.
Currently Mustafa is the director of engineering at Scaleform where he leads the development efforts of the popular Scaleform GFx UI solution.
Prior to Scaleform, Moose was with Firaxis as the lead programmer on the award winning Sid Meier's Civilization IV and Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution. Other previous employers include NDL, Virtus/Red Storm, HeadSpin Technology, and Cyan Worlds.
Moose has graduate and undergraduate degrees in Computer Science from Ohio State University and University of Maryland, respectively.
Moose's Game History:
Adobe Dimensions; rPlus; Tom Clancy's SSN: Rainbow Six; realMyst: Interactive 3D; Uru: Ages Beyond Myst; Solar Eclipse; Sid Meier's Pirates!; Sid Meier's Pirates! for Xbox; Sid Meier's Civilization IV; Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
Edit Bio | View History
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Crysis 2 (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Myst Online: Uru Live (2007), GameTap LLC
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (2003), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Real MYST (2000), Mattel Interactive
- Tom Clancy's SSN (1996), Simon & Schuster Interactive