Nigel James Brown
Nigel James Brown (born January 8, 1973, in Nottingham, England) is currently Company Director at Impromptu Software Limited
. He left his position as position as Audio Manager at Core Design
to work for the company. Previously, he worked on the Geoff Crammond’s
series of Grand Prix
racing simulators for Microprose
as an audio programmer. He expanded the audio support for the product to include 3D surround-sound and environmental effects as well as implementing a system for interactively mixing the game sound in real-time.
At Impromptu Software, now holding the position of Company Director, he is working on the game-audio engine iSAudio
, a middleware solution that includes an audio editor system with an underlying cross-platform interactive audio system.
His past credits include:
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (2012), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Virtua Tennis 2009 (2009), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- SEGA Superstars Tennis (2008), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Free Running (2007), Reef Entertainment Ltd.
- B-Boy (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Smart Bomb (2005), Eidos, Inc.
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (2003), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Grand Prix 4 (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Grand Prix 3 Season 2000 (2001), Infogrames, Inc.