Developer BIOPreiss has been active in the design and development of software since the early 1980's. In 1984, he produced a Fahrenheit 451 game based Ray Bradburys novel . His interactive adventure game, Dragonworld, was voted Best Adventure Game of the Year in 1985.
He also developed a line of interactive children's classics for Spinnaker Software. Preiss also co-produced the acclaimed Bank Street Ready-to-Read videos.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Forbes Corporate Warrior (1997), Simon & Schuster Interactive
- Marvel Comics Spider-Man: The Sinister Six (1996), Byron Preiss Multimedia Company, Inc.
- Private Eye (1996), Simon & Schuster Interactive
- Ray Bradbury's The Martian Chronicles Adventure Game (1996), Simon & Schuster Interactive
- The Suit (1996), SoftKey Multimedia Inc.
- They Call Me... The Skul (1996), SoftKey Multimedia Inc., The Learning Company, Inc.
- Robot City (1995), Byron Preiss Multimedia Company, Inc.
- Gahan Wilson's The Ultimate Haunted House (1994), Microsoft Corporation
- Dragonworld (1984), Trillium Corp.
- Fahrenheit 451 (1984), Trillium Corp.