Mr.CleaN? Well, he's just this guy, you know?
Well, let us enlighten you then. Mr.CleaN is an ex-manufacturing engineer from Oregon. He spent 4 years cranking out deathmatch maps and textures for the Quake2 & Quake3 communities before being adopted into the Ritual Tribe. He will probably be eternally indebted to his wife and kids for allowing him to move halfway across the country to be a part of the Tribe.
Contrary to popular belief, the nickname comes not from his style of mapping, but rather from the fact that when combined with a white t-shirt, his bald-ass head bears an uncanny resemblance to...Mr.Clean!
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision (UK) Limited
- DOOM II (2010), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Luxor Adventures (2009), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Wolfenstein 3D (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 007: Quantum of Solace (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Discovery! Seek & Find Adventure (2008), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife (2008), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Luxor 3 (2007), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Medal of Honor: Airborne (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Office (2007), MumboJumbo, LLC
- 25 to Life (2006), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- SiN Episodes: Emergence (2006), Valve Corporation
- Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (2004), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre (2004), NovaLogic, Inc.
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Star Trek: Elite Force II (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.