Tre Zieman has been a game developer since 1995, and has worked at Acclaim Studios Austin
, Wolfpack Studios
, BreakAway Games
, Junction Point
, and now Red Fly Studio
where he is an environment artist.
He has been a character artist, environment artist, animator, and lead environment artist over the years, working on several titles, including Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
, Turok 3: Oblivion
, Turok: Rage Wars
, The Red Star
and others (including some 'serious games' and prototypes).
Also Known As
- Disney Epic Mickey (2010), Disney Interactive Studios
- Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked! (2009), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (2009), Atari, Inc.
- The Red Star (2007), XS Games Ltd.
- Shadowbane (2003), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000 (1999), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (1998), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (1997), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.