Developer BIOColonel John F. Antal retired from the U.S. Army in 2003 and is now the Executive Producer for Gearbox Software's Brothers in Arms games.
Antal has served 30 years of distinguished service in the U.S. Army. He is an Airborne Ranger, commanded combat units from platoon to regiment and served in vital positions in the Pentagon and as the G3 Operations Officer of the U.S. Army's III Corps.
Colonel Antal is a published author of ten books on military subjects. He has also published over 270 magazine articles and is the editorial director of a military history magazine. Colonel Antal is a "lifetime" member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Colonel Antal has played a central role in the development and marketing of the first-person-action Brothers in Arms franchise. The award winning interactive experience, Brothers in Arms, places the player in the role of a combat squad leader during the most tumultuous battles of World War II.
Also Known As
- John James Antal
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Borderlands 2 (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Duke Nukem Forever (2011), 2K Games, Inc.
- Borderlands (2009), 2K Games, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: D-Day (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Halo: Combat Evolved (2003), Microsoft Game Studios