Pierre Gilhodes is a French artist and game designer best known for his work on the Gobliiins
series. He studied desktop publishing (DTP) and drawing, and presented his works to Coktel Vision
in 1989. The unique visual style of Gobliiins
games was carried over to Woodruff and the Schnibble of Azimuth
(1995), the last game he worked on for that company. Disappointed by the lack of effort to produce another installment of Gobliiins
, he assembled a team called Société Pollene
and designed Gobliiins 4
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (2012), Reef Entertainment Ltd.
- Gray Matter (2010), dtp entertainment AG
- So Blonde: Back to the Island (2010), dtp entertainment AG
- Gobliiins 4 (2009), 1C Company, Snowball Studios
- So Blonde (2008), ANACONDA
- Bet on Soldier: Blood Sport (2005), Brigades
- Urban Runner (1996), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- The Bizarre Adventures of Woodruff and the Schnibble (1995), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Gobliins 2: The Prince Buffoon (1993), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Goblins Quest 3 (1993), Coktel Vision
- Inca (1992), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Gobliiins (1991), Coktel Vision
- Once Upon A Time: Abracadabra (1991), Coktel Vision
- Once Upon a Time: Baba Yaga (1991), Coktel Vision
- Geisha (1990), Tomahawk
- Asterix: Operation Getafix (1989), Coktel Vision