Viktor Antonov is the Art Director/Conceptual Designer at Valve
Viktor has been a conceptual designer for the videogame industry since 1996. He first joined Valve from Xatrix Entertainment
where his responsibilities included designing environments, lighting and atmosphere on projects such as Kingpin
He holds a transportation design degree from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena and has also designed for commercials, animation and film in the USA and Europe. Viktor was born and spent his childhood in Sofia, Bulgaria after which he has been living in Paris France, Montreaux Switzerland, Los Angeles and Seattle.
- Dishonored (2012), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Dark Messiah: Might and Magic (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Counter-Strike: Source (2004), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2 (2004), Valve Corporation
- Kingpin: Life of Crime (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Quake II Mission Pack: The Reckoning (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Redneck Rampage Rides Again (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Redneck Deer Huntin' (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Redneck Rampage (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.