If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIODavid Solari started with Codemasters in November 1998 as Product Manager working on all their products at that time. These included TOCA 2, Music (the version before MTV Music Generator), Brian Lara Cricket and No Fear Downhill Mountain Biking. His role involved providing materials, demoing product and running promotions.
In the summer of 99, David was promoted to Assistant Marketing Manager. Still working on all products, he was responsible for developing marketing plans for all Codemasters products. Early 2000 he took on a more strategic role and developed international marketing campaigns for products like Colin McRae Rally 2 and TOCA World Touring Cars. In September of 2000 David began working on Codemasters US business by developing communication campaigns for Mike Tyson Boxing, Jarrett and Labonte Stock Car Racing, and Fox Kids Micro Maniacs. Mr. Solari was then promoted to Senior Marketing Manager and transferred to the Codemasters New York office for 6 months to get a better feel for the US market.
When Codemasters formed the Codemasters Online Gaming division, David Solari is appointed as Director.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Dirty Dancing (2007), Codemasters Online Gaming
- Fury (2007), Codemasters Online Gaming
- ArchLord (2006), Codemasters Online Gaming
- RF Online (2006), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Soldiers: Heroes of World War II (2004), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- IndyCar Series (2003), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Pro Race Driver (2003), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Colin McRae Rally 3 (2002), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- World War II: Prisoner of War (2002), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The