After successfully gnawing out the "Permanent Career Implant Chip?" programmed with [LIFEGUARD/COOK] Matthew became forever free. Never again would he teach kids how to sink, nor would he ever be forced to stand by a 700-degree broiler for eight hours in heavy cotton. He was free. Free and poor. But still free nonetheless. Free with a beautiful wife who swore up and down that she supported his decision to go back to school and follow his childhood dream of working in a cool place and getting paid to play video games. So armed with love and kisses he returned to college where much to his happiness he discovered that: "When you are in school because you want to be, it's a whole other world!" After graduating Matthew and said beautiful wife were called to move from the equally-as-beautiful-as-the-wife-but-in-a-different-type-of-beauty town of Astoria, Oregon. It was here in their new home of Seattle that Matthew dug deep into the trenches of video game testing - learning all he could, loving every second of it.
Matthew worked with all the big boys in the Seattle/Redmond area: Square-Enix, Nintendo, and Microsoft, never taking any other contracts but game testing. After two years solid of test casing, tool writing, scripting, test planning, debugging, doc writing, and reverse engineering, Matthew's dream came true and he joined the GPG team. Currently Matthew can be found still stuck in traffic on I-405 rushing to get to one of his D&D campaigns or his Seattle Knights class.
Source: Selected articles from Gas Powered Games Official Company Websitehttp://www.gaspowered.com/team.php
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Dream Mysteries: Case of the Red Fox (2011), GameHouse, Inc.
- Born Into Darkness (2010), GameHouse, Inc.
- The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World (Ultimate Edition) (2010), GameHouse, Inc.
- The Clockwork Man (2009), Total Eclipse Games
- The Mystery of the Crystal Portal (2008), RealArcade
- Spirit of Wandering: The Legend (2008), RealArcade
- Zeal (2008), RealArcade
- Charma: The Land of Enchantment (2007), GameHouse, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege II: Broken World (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege II (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Asheron's Call 2: Fallen Kings (2002), Microsoft Game Studios