Clive Robert co-founded the UK company Deep Red Games Ltd.
in May 1998. Clive has a Degree in Fine Arts and 15 years of senior management experience within the worldwide games industry.
In 1989 he joined Tonka where he designed and created board games before moving into marketing and project management. By 1991 Clive was asked to head up Hasbro's board game divisions. After successfully running these groups for four years, he presented a plan, outlining the start-up of an interactive company. Within six months, Hasbro's Interactive division was up and running. Shortly afterwards, the US launched and Hasbro Interactive
became a global success. Clive was Head of Worldwide Business Development at HI. He was responsible for identifying new acquisition opportunities, in the form of games titles, development companies, publishers and related industry opportunities.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Hospital Tycoon (2007), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Tycoon City: New York (2006), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Las Vegas Tycoon (2003), Empire Interactive Entertainment
- SeaWorld Adventure Parks Tycoon (2003), Activision Value Publishing, Inc.
- Virtual Resort: Spring Break (2002), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Monopoly Tycoon (2001), Infogrames, Inc.
- Risk II (2000), MicroProse Ltd.
- Glover (1998), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- H.E.D.Z.: Head Extreme Destruction Zone (1998), Hasbro Interactive S.N.C.
- Beast Wars: Transformers (1997), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Frogger (1997), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- RISK: The Game of Global Domination (1997), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Clue (1996), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Scrabble (1996), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.