Developer BIOJay Brewer has been been working in various areas of design and technology his entire life. At Natural Intelligence, Inc., he helped to design the interface of the first Java development environment for the Macintosh. Then as a product designer at Hands On Toys, he won more than 10 awards for his work, including Parenting Magazine's Award for Best Toy of 1997. As the Chief User Interface and Product Designer at Abuzz.com (acquired by New York Times Digital), Jay managed the team that created the award-winning Abuzz.com website, achieving over 1 million users and 20 commercial affiliates.
At Affinnova, Jay created a new way to gain insight into product and graphic design using online consumers to evolve designs. At Turbine, Inc. he was the Lead User Interface designer for Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons and Dragons Online.
Currently, he is exploring new opportunities in business at Blogpire Productions - creating category and product niche sites that provide targeted news and information to consumers, as well as the Lead User Interface Designer for an unannounced project at Turbine.
In his spare time, he creates video games, websites, and music to continue to enrich his art, design, and technology skills.
Edit Bio | View History
- Dungeons and Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited (2009), Atari, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria (2008), Codemasters Online Gaming
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar (2007), Midway Games, Inc.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (2006), Atari, Inc.
- Hillbilly Whack! (2003), Small Fry Studios