If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOPatrick Williams has a graduate psychology degree, and worked with teenagers for many years. His love of games resulted in a career change from counseling to game development in the spring of 2000.
Since then, he has contributed his design skills to action games, shooters, sports games, and RPGs, and has worked in studios on both U.S. coasts and various places in between. He is currently settled at Raven Software in Middleton, Wisconsin.
Also Known As
- Pat Williams
- Call of Duty: MW3 (2011), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision (UK) Limited
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Quake 4 (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 2 (2000), 3DO Company, The