If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIODerek Smith was a freelance artist in the Bay Area/northern California for five years before moving to Madison and joining Raven. His first project was Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and he is now spending his days on XMen:Legends. A graduate of San Jose State University's Illustration/Animation program, his previous work can be found in the Wildlife of Star Wars, which he worked on with Terryl Whitlatch, 'theater program covers', toy packaging, and in the pages of many dead game and book proposals. In his free time he reads a ton, works to develop his drawing and painting skills, and hopes to learn how to tie his shoes.
Source: Selected articles from Raven Software Official Website - Company - Art
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Special Edition) (2007), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (2003), Activision (UK) Limited