Sound producer, composer and arranger for Wolfteam, which later became Namco Tales Studio. Most of his compositions are alongside with Motoi Sakuraba, and their style is similar, misleading many people to think Sakuraba did most of the work for these games, while Shinji Tamura acutally dominates the compositions.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (2008), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Soulcalibur Legends (2007), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- Tales of the Abyss (2005), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Tales of Symphonia (2003), Namco Limited
- Swingerz Golf (2002), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Tales of Destiny (1997), Namco Limited
- Tales of Phantasia (1995), Namco Limited
- Cosmic Fantasy 4: Ginga Shōnen Densetsu - Totsunyū-hen (1994), Telenet Japan Co., Ltd.
- Tenshi no Uta: Shiroki Tsubasa no Inori (1994), Telenet Japan Co., Ltd.
- Anett Futatabi (1993), Wolf Team
- Arcus I・II・III (1993), Wolf Team
- Devastator (1993), Wolf Team
- Hiōden 2 (1993), Wolf Team
- Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kōdō (1993), Telenet Japan Co., Ltd.
- Revenge of the Ninja (1993), Renovation Products, Inc.
- Road Avenger (1992), Wolf Team
- Time Gal (1992), Renovation Products, Inc.