If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJeff Timothy is a classically trained Artist with over a decade of game production experience.
He began work as a 2D artist drawing/cleanup of animation for console and pc ports of the classic Dragon's Lair 2. [Readysoft Inc.]
He has worked as a project Art Lead directing tight groups of creative artists. Jeff continues to work in the industry as 3D modeller and texture artist and occasional concept artist. He has created content for a variety of consoles and most recently for tablet based games.
His first love is that of character design and modelling. While his 3D experience runs the gamut of Character design and modelling, Car modelling, kit design. Environment and object modelling.
Outside of work, he can usually be found in his art studio where he spends time sculpting, painting, drawing and designing.
Jeff's archived historical records may be found at the following websites: www.jefftimothy.com theartninja.blogspot.com
Edit Bio | View History
- Chronicles of the art ninja) -- My personal art related blog. Updated occasionally with... as the bio says.... juicy tidbits of art related knowledge!
- jefftimothy.com) -- random bits and personal archive of past creations
- FIFA Soccer 09 (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed: ProStreet (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- EA Playground (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed Underground: Rivals (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- MVP Baseball 2003 (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- SSX 3 (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sled Storm (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.