Stanley Liu was born and raised in Hong-Kong. He moved to the United States when he was sixteen. He attended and graduated Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California with a B.S. degree in Transportation Design. He then worked for various film companies as a design consultant. In 1992 Liu founded Kronos Digital Entertainment
and subsequently participated in the design of their games in various roles.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Rubik's Numbolution (2007), Living Mobile GmbH
- Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix (2001), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Fear Effect (2000), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Cardinal Syn (1998), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Criticom (1997), Vic Tokai, Inc.
- Dark Rift (1997), Vic Tokai, Inc.
- Roberta Williams' Phantasmagoria (1995), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow (1992), Sierra On-Line, Inc.