|Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny (1988)||(Original AppleII version by)|
|Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny (1988)||(Design)|
|Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle (1993)||(Renegade hacking)|
|Star Wars: Rebel Assault (1993)||(Programming Assistance)|
|Zombies Ate My Neighbors (1993)||(Game Engine Programmer)|
|Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny (1988)||(Programming)|
|Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny (1988)||(Testing)|
|Zombies Ate My Neighbors (1993)||(Extra Help)|
|NHL 2K (2000)||(Special Thanks)|
|NBA 2K (1999)||(Special Thanks - Sega of America)|
|NFL 2K (1999)||(Special Thanks - Sega of America)|
|Quake III: Arena (1999)||(Special Thanks)|
Has worked for many game companies including Origin Systems, Inc, Taito, LucasArts Entertainment and Sega. Has worked directly on some games (Ultima V, Zombies ate my Neighbors) but mostly worked on technology related to games (reusable game engines, graphics tools, compilers & debuggers).
1. Worked on Ultima V, which was the first commercial game developed by a programming team.
2. Worked on NuPaint, a IBM PC character graphics painting program/map utility/sprite animation tool/map tagger which was used (to various degrees) on Defenders of Dynatron City NES, Star Wars NES/SNES, Empire Strikes Back NES/SNES, Return of the Jedi NES/SNES, Zombies Ate My Neighbors SNES/Genesis, Ghoul Patrol SNES, Big Sky Trooper SNES, and Metal Warriors SNES. This tool was also licensed to Realtime Associates and used for many games there.
3. Worked on a console game engine which was used for Zombies Ate My Neighbors SNES/Genesis, Ghoul Patrol SNES, Big Sky Trooper SNES, and Metal Warriors SNES.
4. Did 80386 protected mode tools research while at LucasArts, which influenced Rebel Assault, the first commercial 80386 protected mode game.
5. Performed many assembly language optimizations for the SH port of the GCC compiler.
6. Member of the Dural team; worked on the development tools (GCC & GDB)
7. Built a mouse interface for the Dreamcast development system so artists could edit art directly on the Dreamcast.
8. Worked on development tools (GCC, GDB, TCP/IP stack) for the Dreamcast.
Last updated: Sep 04, 2003