Developer BIOWilliam Botti graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering.
Will spent several years on Wall Street programming treasury systems for GE Capital, ITT Financial, John Deere, and Texaco. Convinced by John, his twin brother to try a career in videogames, he decided to relocate to Los Angeles in 1993 and developed World Beach Volleyball, a prototype for the Super Nintendo. In January of 1994, joined Sony Imagesoft as the Software Development Manager for their LA studio. He was responsible for recruiting, hiring, managing, and making sure 24 Developers were equipped for PSX, PC, and Saturn projects. He designed and prototyped Mars Adventure for the PSX. He was the first Programmer in the United States to work on Sony's early PlayStation development console.
In November 1994, was hired by Black Ops to program the terrain, 2D animation, special effects, video, and shell for Agile Warrior F111X. He designed, wrote, and was the Lead Programmer on Black Dawn and was Technical Director and Lead Programmer on Tomorrow Never Dies and 007 The World is Not Enough.
Currently, Will is managing the development of PS2 projects as Vice President of Software Development at Black Ops.
Also Known As
- Will Botti
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (2009), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (2007), THQ Inc.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Street Hoops (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- 007: The World is Not Enough (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Tomorrow Never Dies (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Black Dawn (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Agile Warrior: F-111X (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.