Developer BIOJohn Botti graduate from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/EE and Film Making.
John spent four years at MIT's Media Lab shooting short videos and films, and developing "Lost In Paradise", an interactive laser disc adventure game based in Puerto Rico. After graduating in 1990, John relocated to Los Angeles where he programmed on contract projects for NEC and SEGA. He then went on to become the Lead Programmer for Virgin Games for such titles as Robocop vs. The Terminator for the Sega Genesis.
Today John is President and CEO of Black Ops and acquires all of the projects for the company and Executive Produces all titles in development.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- AND 1 Streetball (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The X-Files: Resist or Serve (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Knockout Kings 2002 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Street Hoops (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Knockout Kings 2001 (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: The World is Not Enough (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Tomorrow Never Dies (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Knockout Kings 2000 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Treasures of the Deep (1997), Namco Hometek Inc.
- Black Dawn (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Agile Warrior: F-111X (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Demolition Man (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- RoboCop versus The Terminator (1993), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- It Came from the Desert (1992), NEC Technologies, Inc.