If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOMr. Riccio began working in the video game industry in 1995 at Realtime Associates in El Segundo, CA. Mr. Riccio worked on Candyland Adventure for Windows 3.1/Windows 95 and was Lead Programmer for the Bug Too! (Windows 95) title. He later moved on to Kronos Digital Entertainment in Pasadena, CA. While there, he worked on Cardinal Syn for the Playstation and was Co-Lead Programmer on a martial arts fighting game also for the Playstation.
When departing from Kronos, he took a position with Black Ops Entertainment in Santa Monica California for 5 years. Mr. Riccio's first title at Black Ops was a dinosaur fighting game called Warpath: Jurassic Park for Playstation. Mr. Riccio was then promoted to Lead Programmer on the James Bond title, The World Is Not Enough for the Playstation, R & D Lead for the Fugitive Hunter (PS2) prototype, and Lead Programmer on the X-Files: Delirium (PS2) title. In addition, Mr. Riccio was acting Director of Technology at Black Ops when he left in 2003 to be a Senior Engineer at inXile entertainment.
Source: inXile entertainment company homepage
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo III (2012), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (2010), Blizzard Entertainment Europe
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Bard's Tale (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- The X-Files: Resist or Serve (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), Atari, Inc.
- 007: The World is Not Enough (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Cardinal Syn (1998), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Bug Too! (1996), SEGA of America, Inc.