If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOBenjamin Naumann has been working in Video Games for almost 11 years. He started out as a freelance artist for Activision, Mattel, Fox Sports, and others, then landed a staff job at Irvine-based Big Grub. He was quickly promoted to Assistant Art Director.
From there, Ben relocated to The Game Refuge in Illinois, where he was the driving creative force behind Star Trek: Voyager the Arcade game.
Moving back to California, Ben joined Point of View in Tustin. After increased responsibility over the course of his first two projects, Scorpion King and Spawn, he was promoted to Lead Artist on The Shield, and continued in that role for World Championship Poker 2 and 3. During this time he also worked part time as an instructor in the Game Art & Design Department of The Art Institute of California in Orange County.
Benjamin left Point of View for High Moon Studios in Carlsbad California , where he worked as a Senior Environment Artist. While he loved the company, project and his colleagues, he quickly realized he couldn’t keep up the 64 mile drive to work. After an exhaustive home and job search, Benjamin landed at Midway’s Austin Studio as the Multiplayer Art Lead for Blacksite: Area 51.
Also Known As
- Ben Naumann
- DC Universe Online (2011), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (2008), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- BlackSite: Area 51 (2007), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- The Shield: The Game (2007), Aspyr Media, Inc.
- World Championship Poker 2 featuring Howard Lederer (2005), Crave Entertainment, Inc.
- Spawn: Armageddon (2003), Namco Hometek Inc.